Monday, November 19, 2007

NEW BLOG


Ok I'm new to thing thing so it's gonna take me a while to get the hang of it. The whole idea kinda scares me a little....don't know where to start. I kind of see Blogs as a diary so i feel like I'm in 9th grade all over again, Haha.

Well, why don't we start with what's been going on recently. Last week I got a great idea from one of my professor's that myself and 2 other girls from class are going to participate in. We're starting a "shared sketchbook", name to be changed soon, very soon. Basically we three each do a drawing painting line color WHATEVER on a page or two and pass it along via mail to each other. The next person who recieves the book adds on to what the first person did and it just goes on forever, well until the book's completed. In the end we have a collabarative journal of artwork done by three FABulous arteests. We'll see what happens after that, concerning printing or exhibition, etc. I'm very excited and cant wait to get it going.

SIDE PROJECT

I'm also hosting another book w/ about ten other friends and artists some of who i've never met before but have seen some of their artwork and asked them to join. This book which we're trying to decide a name on as of right now, will be sent out by the end of this week to the second artist involved. So excited!!



Me and the Second Artist to follow!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Garima J-Bajaj said...

when u click on new post to wrtie something in ur blog.. u'll see an option of attaching pics.. thatz how u attached ur work........its simple.